Hokkien Mee @ Blk 210 Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Hawker Centre, Serangoon Garden Hokkien Mee (CENTRAL)

Hokkien Mee @ Blk 210 Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Hawker Centre, Serangoon Garden Hokkien Mee (CENTRAL)






Personally, my ultimate choice for Hokkien Mee is Whampoa Singapura Hokkien Mee. There's my number one. I love to try other people number one food. For now, such as Hokkien Mee. That's my sister number one choice. After I finish running my errands, heading to this diamond hawker. Out of 10, 11 are my favourite stalls. So today, I'm gonna try this out! Luckily not so much people when it's around 1.45pm to 2pm. The way how I see him fried and the momentum he has, I knew I was right! Before touching it, the aroma itself will melts your lips and raising eye brow, i ask myself, is it for real? The first mouth I had tried, without mixing of the sambal chili and lime, you can taste the every string of the bee hoon and the mee infuse with the thick and flavourful broth in it. The proportion of the bee hoon is much more than the mee (if you realise) and it's kinda dry version. It's not soggy type like Changi Hokkien Mee (but it wins on the smoky aspect) the bee hoon is not your typical kind. It's a slimmer yet firmer kind in other stall like Lor Mee they will use this as their noodles. It's a savoury taste with crunchy bee hoon. The prawns are freshly peeled and firm in texture with some mixture of sotongs and pork stripes. Not to forget the sambal chili they had to enhance the effect of this Hokkien Mee! But honestly, this Hokkien Mee is one of the kind that can even eat without the sambal chili and I can finish off by 2 servings. Sounds exaggerate? Go and try yourself and bring more money for da bao. 

Comments

Popular Posts