FART TARTZ CAFE, YISHUN JUNCTION 9 (NORTH)

FART TARTZ CAFE, YISHUN JUNCTION 9 (NORTH)
#01-02 , TEL NO. 6252 0280 ( FACING MAIN ROAD)



base on interior design , can see this is one of the cafe - hopping choice. A clean - cut , sleek , pure and environmental theme. All the lightings are using glass bottles which is pretty innovative. There are colourful flowers around as decor in every tables and shelves which makes me feel chill and relax. I had ordered a basic pasta which is black pepper chix Linguine. The capsicum is the one brings out the aroma before I start my game. Indeed peppery and savoury. Portion is pretty small and amazingly I feel quite full and I know it's time to diet, Ha! The linguine they are using is a slim version and much more chewy. The chix dice is well marinated and the price quite high ($12.90) for a neighbourhood estate area. However, it's a nice and friendly place for a cuppa coffee though.






menu page 01


menu page 02


total damage

Comments

Popular Posts