Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle (MICHELIN ONE STAR) TAISENG (EAST)

Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle 
(MICHELIN ONE STAR) TAISENG (EAST)
OPERATING HOURS: 11AM TO 9PM, #01-02 , 18 TAI SENG STREET TEL NO. 6386 2000



Indeed. The sio bak are succulent and crispy. A kinda "Doink! Doink!" feeling though. For the char siew, the fats are juicy and chewy. ( however, its not my level / liking type of marvellous char siew like my former house Toa Payoh Lorong 7 龙门客栈。that's the legend char siew I had in my life. Sad to say, it close down for unknown reasons. Please do not doubt the business , because you have to queue from opening to closing time for sure ) for god sake the price is $7.00 for this pathetic portion. Honestly food is nice but unable to justify the portion only.


The noodles is as per normal standard nothing to hooha about and the condiments are somehow as savoury as the chicken ( I believe they make use of the broth to make the condiments) and a little sweetie taste and the most disappointed aspect is the chili. Usually chili plays a majority finishing for a dish such as hokkien mee , prawn mee pok dry , bak chor mee etc... the sweetness level in this chili is too damn high and I never manage to stir for the rest of the noodles. I realise MICHELIN Judges like sweet stuffs and I wonder, why isn't a Eastern Version Of MICHELIN exist? Anyway, to all people from China , HongKong and Taiwan. Be cool and calm to try out this MICHELIN ⭐️ STAR FOOD. Just in case.... you know??




Comments

Popular Posts